Translate

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Holiday Nibbles

One of the hardest part about the holidays is stressing over having not over eating if you are watching your waste line. How can you say no to those wonderful platters filled with all the goodies that you like....mmmm? As for me, little can go a long way rather than completely depriving myself from those things I enjoy tasting the most. The holidays are stressful enough so why stress myself out over taking a little nibble of this or a nibble of that. One thing I did not count on however was this cold that crept up on me and normally I lose my appetite when I have a cold, however, I'll put that to the test in several hours. Please drive safely everyone and don't forget to thank your host/hostess.




0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting