Translate

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Night


The serenity experienced early during the morning was replaced with anxiety. Night has now entered and with it once again I search for calm.

When will the day finally arrive where I can look back at these turbulent times and be relieved that they are behind me? I need the specific date and time when this will all come to pass, yes, I know it's stupid of me think that in the first place. At least it is of some comfort to me knowing that the not so good things do not remain the same forever either.

Here I am already beginning to have delusions for now I am wishing I could have 3 impossible dreams come true...I'll guard them dearly while I figure out how I can make the impossible possible.

Good night my friends my thoughts are with you, always...

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting