Translate

Monday, June 19, 2006

In the works

These are the things I am currently working on, a Florida section and a larger health section. I've collected so many urls that have yet to appear here and slowly but surely I'll be adding them. Things are going to be pretty hectic here in the next few weeks and month and I may not be able to post. I am happy to announce that sales has picked up on my shops. The birdsbynora shop will be updated with new photos of bird carvings made by my aunt. I also threw away the new designs I had worked on for my shops. I kept going back to them and wasn't crazy about them so they are gone and am looking into Daz. I've seen beautiful work done using Daz and while reading a few tutorials I was so inspired that I couldn't keep the ideads from coming. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Have to run, take care.

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting