Translate

Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Video Card said Goodbye

After weeks of flickering in and out the video card on my pc made it's last appearance yesterday and it is no longer working. I am not sweating it since I can use this pc yet I have to take turns on this one and hate being on a timer sort of speak. It will be at least 2 weeks before I can purchase a new one and by then I will have my new computer all put back together since it too needs a video card. I was not able to back up the files on the old pc before the video card crapped out so that is the first thing I will need to do when that one is replaced. Once my pc is up and running the old one will go to the kids. They like to play games and homework on it and they love to print anything and everything. Which reminds me, I'll need to disable the printer on that pc...those ink loving buggers, lol.

Yesterday brought many things and the least of my concerns was the video card. I didn't watch the news, was tired of all the hype or coverage leading up to the 3 six's date, the end of the world and everything else for that matter. Instead I mowed the lawn, did laundry, cooked and of course laughed when I couldn't use my pc, yes I love my glamorous life.

'til next time...

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting