Translate

Saturday, July 1, 2006

One More Day

One more day until J & E's wedding! I am so happy for them and can not wait. We are driving over tomorrow about 5 hours before the wedding and checking into the hotel. I have listed all the things I do not want to forget to take and of course like always I am sure there is one thing that will stay behind. Last time it was the Camera, lol. So that is the first thing I packed this time around. We are supposed to pick up my other car from the mechanic today and if it does not rain this afternoon, I am going to wash, wax it and take that one instead. This morning I am off to the run two errands and I am done. I'll spare you the crazy details of my hectic week yet by the amount of miles I put in my car you'd get the idea.

Ciao,

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting