Translate

Sunday, August 27, 2006

An eye on Hurricane Ernesto etc.

As we keep an eye on Hurricane Ernesto, I noticed that I am not as stressed out as last year about the potential of it coming this way. I am resolved with the fact that I can only do what is in my hands to do and the rest I simply can not control so why freak out. Other things have been on my mind such as the safe return of family and friends from the middle east. You are all on our prayers. If I am not blogging daily it is not due to lack of interest or desire. Sometimes I am not able to log in. I leave it for later then something else takes place such as horrid lightning storms kick in then it's time to turn off all the electronic equipment.

Hope your Sunday goes by smoothly.

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting