Translate

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today is...

...an excellent day!

There are days where all falls into place, where there is no stress. Today is one of those days. I am doing all I can to absorb it, enjoy it without taking it for granted. Not even going to speculate about the rest of the day, for now, at this very moment, I have no complaints. It sounds as if I am blinded, not seeing what is happening in the world, today I am not letting that suck me in. I have a choice! Today I purposely choose to live in the moment, to be grateful for the many joys in my life, to fill the day with memorable moments no matter how simple they maybe. Every minute does count weather you believe or not, it does. We lose out on so much. Interesting how it does not cost a thing to make every minute in ones life count, yet it is costly if we do the opposite.

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting