Translate

November 21, 2005

Gamma, Thanksgiving & New Item

Gamma decided not to turn to S. Florida after all, that is good news yet it still left a mess behind in Honduras. Hurricane season will officially be over in 9 days and cooler air is on the way. The expected temperature for Thanksgiving day in our part of the country is 47 degrees Fahrenheit. Not going to complain as other parts of the country already have snow or are expecting some pretty soon, brrrrrr.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, please drive safely on your way to your family or friends place for the holiday. Avoid as many distractions as possible while driving. I know you've heard of all this before but it is worth repeating.

New Item:
I was playing with a new light switch cover design and this is what I came up with. I found it funny yet straight to the point: http://www.cafepress.com/alyartwork.38338863

Happy Thanksgiving

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting