Translate

February 19, 2006

Dogs rule!

Making the most of the time available so am only going to write a summary of recent events. This weekend there are two dogs and ten people here including kids. This morning someone went to get something out of their car and the visiting Siberian Husky decided to make a run for it at that time. I can't say that I blame her, actually would have liked to join her, lol. By the time she was caught up to, she did her business on the lawn of the one person that she shouldn't have. I guess dogs have a way of sensing who needs a good dumping. The mess was picked up by the dog's owner, I know this neighbor is going to approach me and try to explain to me the reason why he is not happy about the incident, oh well.

N.
(edited)

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting