Translate

May 23, 2006

Addition of New Side Bar

As you can see I've been experimenting with the blog. I am planning to leave the new side bar there for a while. It will stay permanently if I get used to seeing it there. :-)

In an attempt to keep that side bar as simple as possible, I do not intend to add too many links. The links there now were previously located on the top such as the radio/clock links and the ads were on the bottom of the main page.

Those are the only changes I am making to this page for now and will be refresing and updating the other pages within the blog. I'll post those changes as soon as I complete them, most likely next week.

See you later...

1 comments:

norbela said...

it's only me...testing the comment code...was messing with them earlier...
n.

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting