Translate

August 13, 2007

iTweaked

Well by now you must notice the i-trend. It's me, just messing around.

Okay, I spent some time last night checking the site for dead links along with updating other info. I added several interesting links in Forums. In the Sports Portal there are also a few more additions, specifically AVP and Rugby links.

Besides Twittering, I have been researching Facebook. I stopped myself before venturing further when I realized that if I keep joining online communities just for the sake of joining, I'll be joining everything interesting that comes along every few months etc. Who knows, I may change my mind in the near future. For now, I'm squashing any desire to join another site. Don't get me wrong networking, connecting, socializing is key yet right now I am finally balancing my time. What's the point of consuming 95 percent of the time online while only having 5 percent left for taking care of myself and my family? So, I guess you can say itweaked myself too. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
--------
Feel free to comment me any dead links that you may run across on this site, thanks.

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting