Translate

May 10, 2008

Time

It has taken me a while to sit here and create an entry that would accurately reflect what I have gone through recently. Nothing is what I ended up with which in all honesty is the best thing. Some of the things that have taken place have been good, some just terrible. Time is the only thing that has helped. I caught a really bad flu, knocked me out it still has a slight hold on me. It set me back, many things were left undone. The other stuff that took place was pretty darn heartbreaking and to relive it here is not what I intend to do. I have put many plans on hold with the goal of getting better. I have not been able to get in a decent work out also my 30minute daily walks have also been put on hold.

During this "down time" I thought about deleting this blog and staying off the net yet it would be a stupid idea to leave the net. The pro's out weight the con's so I opted not to delete the blog. It is not for lack of material to write about nor time. It is for lack of energy. It is a temporary situation yet every day I am not 100% is another day a bunch of stuff does not get done. I was supposed to be in California in August and Ft. Lauderdale in Sept yet I have to put those trips on hold. My yearly trip to PR has also landed on that hold list.

My health is my priority therefore I will be doing all I can to get stronger and get back to normal. In the meantime I stop in and post ever so often.

Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy readers.

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting