Translate

September 11, 2013

It's not you, It's the site

Two people at two different times of the day called to ask me the same question. They were having trouble logging into some of their accounts. They both gave a similar account as to how they entered their log in info yet were unable to obtain access after several attempts. I knew it was not a coincidence. So I went over to the Down Right Now website (url below) to check the status of the sites they were trying to access. I learned that in fact there were log in issues reported. I informed them plus posted the below status update on my Facebook account:
"Having problems logging in to some of your sites?//Estas teniendo problemas ingresando en algunos sitios en la red?  Check the status here://Revise el estatus aqui: http://downrightnow.com "


Moral of the story is that on occasion it's not something you are doing incorrectly, it could be a known issue with the website that is not allowing you access.

Pass it on.

Thanks.

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting