Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Laughter-News

Had a few good chuckles this morning and some were due to the new funny site I found online. Can spend hours in there! If your in the mood for a few good laughs check out davesdaily link in the Just 4 Fun section of the side bar.

Ever so often I treat myself with reading news from back home. I visit the News Outlet section on the side bar then stop in at the Newspapers link provided by news.directory.com. The good part about having internet access to the news back home is that there is no need to recycle the papers. The not so good part is that I start to miss home again. I previously believed home is where you are, sometimes home is where you were and in some cases where you want to be. Yes, home is where the heart is.

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting