Translate

Monday, April 17, 2006

2 in the last 24

I've indulged in two things in the last 24 hours, funny online videos until close to sunrise this morning...sick, I know and now listening to music. Spend some time revisiting the songs on my playlist. I've written about how much I enjoy music so that comes to no surprise. I could listen to it all day everyday. I've even called radio stations and ask them the name and artist of a song if I had tuned in right in the middle or ending of it and liked what I heard. I don't have them on speed dial, I guess there is hope for me yet at some point I might buy the cd!

Sometimes I just hit the online radio stations, it's refreshing and sometimes freaky to hear what people are listening to around the world. Anyway, I have to get back to rl and not sure if I'll bbl, I'll do my best...

BBC 6 Music (live from UK)
Mix 102.3.com.au (live from OZ) Link Deactivated
2Day 104.1 FM Sydney Australia Top 40 New added 4/2007
Salsoul.com WPRM FM98.5 (live from PR) Link Deactivated

edited 4/18/07

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting