Translate

Monday, August 7, 2006

Something is brewing and it's not coffee!

I can see where it is all leading to. I am picking my battles. Avoiding stress is the main goal (you'd be so proud of me) however a confrontation is inevitable. There comes a time when you have to decide how much are you going to let things slide, just enough to kill the rest of you inside, just enough to destroy the peace of mind you have struggled to obtain, well enough is enough! If I am expecting a person to change then I am the fool or I am living in serious denial. In this case all I want is for this person to stop, take a step back and think about poor decisions being made without thought about the consequences mainly financial. When ever the subject comes up and I gently express my view, I get labeled as a negative, closeminded person. In all fairness I paused and pondered to see if I was that way and I wasn't. I was being cautious with good reason. There is nothing you can tell me that will convince me that having a back up plan is not a good idea! A saying I hear quite often around here is that there are no assurances things will turn out the way they have been planned, which in my opinion is even more reason to have multiple strategies or at least one other strategy. I would say it fells like I am beating a dead horse but I have never beaten a dead horse so I don't really know what that feels like. It does feel like I am speaking to a person who is capable of listening but chooses not to so I am thinking why should I choose to put up with that? I know a bit heavy for a Monday, had to get it out doubt this article stay up for too long anyway. My job search is rolling right along. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting