Translate

March 30, 2006

Retrospect

I was listening to music while I was working on a project today. Between the music and the memories, it all got to me and I did a poor job of handling all those emotions. The only good news that came out of it was that I had to go through it to put it behind me or it would have lingered. Then one wrong word and it would have all come pouring out who knows where.

Sometimes all you need is to hear a soothing voice, a kind word and that makes all the difference. In retrospect it was not fair to bother someone over something they couldn't do a thing about, it puts them in an impossible spot. All I can do now is hope that I didn't destroy what was there.


Thankfully when a friend lends an ear things can seem clearer afterwards the key is to be there for them when they need one too.

Thank you for listening.

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting