Translate

December 20, 2005

Always

This entry was several paragraphs long and as you can see that is not what ended up being posted. I wrote and wrote then several things happened this evening and when I went back and re-read what I was going to post, it didn't apply anymore. Suddenly what I thought was important became irrelevant compared to the day's earlier occurrences, life is so short and now is a good as time as any to say that I am grateful for every single person who has come into my life and I wish them all the best in everything they do, they are in my thoughts and prayers always.

toujours...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now how damn true is that whole statement ... thx norbey .... it was a cool post to remind us of the things that are important ...addy

norbela said...

thanks addy

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting