Translate

January 17, 2006

Additions and Moves

-I retired the candle jpeg and replaced it with the one from my red rose shop which links to the shop.

-New section on side bar:
New Items - The Countdown to Our Wedding calendar is perfect for marking off the days until the big date!!! The exclusive bilingual Class of 2006/Clase de 2006 calendar makes a great gift from parents to their seniors, students to their teachers or unique graduation party favors where you can all add your signatures to! For more details click on the two calendars.

-Moved links:
The links section was getting on my nerves therefore I moved those buttons to the Featured section.

If something is not populating correctly, kindly send me an email.

Thanks,

See you this afternoon.

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting