Translate

July 29, 2006

Updating favorite links again

Okay, since I have lost all my files on both my computers including all my favorite links, I have to start from scratch! I took a few minutes this morning to add 3 new links to my favorites links page. I purchase all my vitamins from the Wholesale Supplement store. Every purchase I've made arrived in a timely manner and you can not beat their prices. I only wish I would have found them sooner, I could have saved a whole bunch of money! Besides the link to the Whole Store I also added 2 comic book links because our family enjoys DC and Marvel comics. You can now purchase the Meyer Anderon Band CD online! Links are located in the Favorite Links page which you can access via the side bar.

I am going to be outdoors for most of the day re-do the landscaping in the front of the house. Hopefully it won't rain today! Hopefully I'll remember to take before shots!


Take care,

0 comments:

What I Listen to When Writing:

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting